Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello Neglected Blog

 G'day everyone!  Sorry for the long absence.  The fiance and I have had a busy two weekends.  First the future in-laws came to visit and we had a very fun weekend watching the Superbowl and going to the Field Museum in Chicago (to name a few things). 

 This is where you can get yourself some good 'zza in Chicago after a long day at the museum.

Me and the Fiance with Sue, the T-Rex!

The future In-Laws with the Chicago Theater sign in the background

This previous weekend included the oh-so-fun premarital counseling.  The Fiance and I drove back to Iowa for the weekend and were able to visit with a few friends, but yours truly forgot to bring her camera to record anything epic for the weekend.  But if you're lucky, you might find one of the videos a dear friend of mine took whilst I was singing some Karaoke! 

News Flash:
This Easley is going to group training!  Not like group training classes, like zumba or anything, it's like personal training but in a group setting.  The gym I've decided to make my own (yes I am a gym WHORE) is Full Potential Fitness, they specialize in group training.  The owner, Jon, was a breath of fresh air!  He really made me feel comfortable!  The initial training package I purchased averages to just under $25/session which is an hour long.  My first session was on Monday and I'm still feeling sore!  My next training appointment is tonight!  Wish me luck readers :)

I am sorry for the silence, I'm not mad at you, it's just been crazy busy at work and my weekends were just making my schedule feel a little overwhelming!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time in Chicago! I hope your second session was just as fantastic. Are you really feeling it now?
    Have a super day!!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete