Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tick Tock

I would first like to announce this post isn't at all about Ke$ha.

Secondly, today is February 9th which means that 5 months from today I will be marrying the man I love :)

BUT for some reason I'm nearing a freak out point.  What have I done, what do I need to do still?  Are people going to come to the wedding?  What if too many show up?  What if no one shows up?  What if the DJ cancels?  What if the flowers die?  WHAT IF?!

I'm freaking out because for some reason 5 months to go seems like so much less than 6 months to go.  I know mathematically you might say DUH but when you're planning the biggest day of your life, 5 months just doesn't seem like enough time, whereas 6 months is perfectly comfortable.

I suppose I might have to write down a few things that the fiance and I need to do in order to calm down.

Thanks for listening... does anyone have any tips they could share?

2 comments:

  1. i think you've got the right idea with a list. but then my advice would be to chill:) people are going to come, people are going to have fun. thats for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tip would be to make your list and prepare what you can but then also, relax and enjoy the process. Marinate in the JOY of it all. My hubs likes to say when we have a lot of things going on that our mantra should be "Don't worry, be happy" :)

    God bless!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete