Monday, February 24, 2014

I Wanna Be A Crawler

We have liftoff! A lot of firsts happening over the weekend, but biggest and maybe best was that Nolan crawled for the very first time! He is just simply getting SO big!

Also, the stars aligned and I got a good picture of the two of us. Check out how good looking we are:

Other firsts this weekend were:
  • Getting those top two teeth
  • Standing on his own for like 5 seconds before falling over blowing his previous record of less than a second out of the water.
  • Chomping on an apple (maybe a little too early as a piece broke off and it resulted in a scare for a moment there)
Using those chompers for the first time!
Seeing as how my baby is basically an adult now, I've decided it's time to start getting him used to the outside world! This morning I was inspired to find swim classes for him and sure enough there are classes that are coming up! A session coming up in March and then again in June. Due to the nature of my job, I don't think the March ones would fit with my schedule, so I'm going to take him swimming in JUNE! The swimming lessons are 30 minutes, twice a week. Perfect for my little guy!

Now I get to buy cloth swim diapers and swim trunks for him! 

Judging by Nolan's love of splashing in the bath, I think that swimming in a big pool will be a hit. 

2 comments:

  1. GAH! he's so big now!!! (Ben's still toothless, and likes to froggy-splay on the floor when we work on crawling lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! And a big boy. Muppet is still toothless, though he can crawl. (He mostly chooses not to, the little rat.)

    ReplyDelete