Monday, March 19, 2012

Things that didn't happen this weekend.

I'm too tired to write and explain how awesome this last weekend was, so I'ma let these pictures speak for themselve.

On the way home from a long weekend, Erk needed to wear a snuggie to keep comfortable on the road.

Grandma came out!

Models.  Only group picture but at least we made the attempt!

Jenny just biffed it on the train.

Guess the arm.  Guess the artist.

Standing at my old waiting place for the train in palatine.

Erk and me!

Wearing the hater blockers.

They wouldn't let me hold the sign unless I told them I really was a santorum fan.  I didn't explain WHICH santorum I'm a fan of.  mmmm Frothy!
  • Woke up with a trampstamp
  • 3 phones were casualties of this year's train crawl
  • Inappropriate drawings with sharpie
  • Keeping track of drinks with writing number on your arm
  • Learning to play quarters
  • Erick almost getting on the sex offender list on the way back home
  • Green beer
  • Errrybody SHOTS!
  • Here's a creative t-shirt... party SHAMrocking!
  • Green moustaches
  • Forgot to eat dinner
  • Lost Erick in Crystal Lake
  • Tri-Quad breakfast
  • Jamba Juice doesn't have anything
  • Rumplemintz shot confused as water... I spit all over the counter

1 comment:

  1. In the picture of you waiting for the train, the shadow on your teeth kind of makes it look like you are missing your front teeth, haha.

    ReplyDelete