Friday, March 16, 2012

This Upcoming Weekend!

First of all, congrats to ISU for beating UConn last night!  I was getting nervous watching the game so I diverted my attention to youtube videos while my husband was having a heart attack.  Cutely, at the last 7 minutes of the game he asked that I watch it with him because he was scared.  Or maybe he said his heart was racing... but in my mind he said he was scared and wanted to cuddle. 

Still a hard game to watch, up by 20-some points initially and ended the game with a 6 point lead?  I honestly don't know, if you want to hear more about sports or sushi, I defer you to Brian's blog: bsaltyman.blogspot.com.

This weekend I'm going to paint the town GREEN at the Hooligans Bar Crawl.  This will be my 7th year participating and I plan on hitting it up big time - it's going to be a bunch of the old college friends (yes, I say old and mean it age wise this time) haha.

GOAL: To get to announce the next stop on the loudspeaker. 

Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment