Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Call Me A Liar...

I don't have any pictures from Greyhound to post. It's because, sadly, my camera has the life of a fruit fly. In leiu of pictures I will just have to tell you about the crazy woman on my bus...

I'll start of by saying she wasn't crazy *on* the bus rather in line. While waiting this woman wouldn't stop talking about her twin boys who live in Las Vegas. She just got back from visiting her kids at her ex-husband's house. I don't know the logistics of where she was staying but I pray for her ex's sake that she was in a hotel far across town. However, due to the entertaining anecdotes she told (and the fact that she's taking the Greyhound), I have to assume she was staying at his house. To make matters more interesting, and possibly the plot for a reality TV show I may pitch to network studios, the ex's girlfriend was there too.

So this woman has done something in her life to lost the custody of her kids which honestly isn't at all a shock to me. She bashes the girlfriend who is feeding her kids "healthy" food (yes, she used air quotes when saying "healthy") bringing about examples like the made from real fruit-fruit roll-ups. Which, to her credit, do suck however I don't think it's bad that kids in this world have some healthier options.

To our luck, another passenger from another flight was pregnant with twins. As if this woman didn't talk enough, now she could go into detail about the delivery of her babies. To spare you the details I'm just going to end that story here.

Giving this story a happy ending, I didn't get decapitated. You can't ask for much more on a Greyhound now-a-days.

No comments:

Post a Comment