Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

There are so many things about this holiday, both good and bad that I can write about... seeing as how I'm just so darned upbeat it's going to be focused on the good.

This past week was a little rough for me, I was extremely disappointed in the actions of someone who should be closer to me but chooses to pay as an extra in the movie that is my life. Gah, I was so embarrassed, I was sobbing uncontrollably at work on Friday and ended up leaving around 1:30. The pain that this person has caused me over the past 13-15 years of my life is unbelievable and it's clear that he doesn't want to atone for his behavior. I've come to the conclusion that sometimes people aren't meant to be in your life the way you'd like them to be.

That being said there really is a lot to be thankful for, and I don't think we take the time to really focus on it each day. This year I'm extremely thankful for such a supportive and awesome family and friends! I have two older sisters and a younger brother, each of whom have significant others, I also have three nephews and a niece and my Mom who basically rules at life!! My relationship with each of you is what makes life worth living!

I just wanted to say thanks everyone! I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment