Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Hey" is for horses and chickens and fish!

Hey all! I'm becoming an obsessive blogger! I guess that's good right? Basically I want this to be an online journal that I can look back on in a few years and realize how simple I had it way back when... *oh sigh*

So I thought it'd be a fun time to mention that I've got a part time job this holiday season for a little extra cash :) Bath and Body Works hired me!!! WOOHOO! That being said, this skit was on SNL this weekend and I found it super ironic!

I just went through my onboarding which was exactly what you'd think it would be like... except they had me watch a video for training in VHS format... pffffffft! What century is this? It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a section on the video about the 2009 line and everyone was wearing current-ish fashions. Doesn't it cost like 20 bucks for a DVD player nowadays? Maybe they're holding out for bluray like I am.

I really wish I had something more interesting to blog about here... there wasn't much to elaborate on! Although a little known, yet widespread problem is that many people think that I'm working at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Simple mistake!! But I work at the place with the lotions and body sprays not the store with the impressive and intimidating kitchenware section!

For the record, I'm labelling this as BBW (Bath and Body Works) which I'm sure if you google is an acronym for something that you may find on craigslist "singles" pages.

-----

On the side:
I had a dream last night that I was going to Rent with Erick and Brian and a 3rd person, some girl that kept changing... In my dream we forgot to bring our tickets but it didn't matter because we snuck into the play anyways. Seats were general admission and we were late so we got these terrible seats that you couldn't even see the stage! So I made my way down a level or two by jumping and got a really good seat by myself. Then Erick comes along and sits down at a better seat! I wouldn't be mad except he forgot my coat at our crappy seats so I had to go up and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment