Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Entry!

Wow, my first entry on my blog! I couldn't believe that just coming up with a name would be the hardest thing! I really wanted TheEasley.blogspot.com, but unfortunately some lucky jerk named "Todd" apparently beat me to the punch with this wonderful piece of blog fantastic-ness.



No blog posts yet??? Get on the ball, TODD! I'm just kidding of course, if he's an Easley (or just an Easley fan, or a resident of Easley, South Carolina) then we're cool.



Lets see, my main goal about this blog is to talk about my daily life, stuff that you may or may not find interesting such as weird dreams I have (speaking of which I had a dream last night about Desperate Housewives, I need to get a life), work frustrations (not that I have any!), fun nights I have out, and anything in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment