Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Awesome ROOMMIE!


Is it wrong to post 3 blog entries in one day? I didn't think so!!! I just wanted to give a quick shot out to my roommate, Erica! I love living with this girl!!! We moved in together in January, the day after my 25th birthday (The picture is the day before we were officially living together)

This girl is sort of my inspiration for starting a blog at all! She has a great one (SHOUT OUT TIME!):

It's great, it focuses on being vegan and the YUMMY stuff she eats! I'm not kidding at all when I say this girl got me hooked on pita chips and hummus! I can't say enough great things about this girl! She's always up for a good time, but definitely ok with a chill night at home watching Gossip Girl and drinking Two Buck Chuck from Trader Joes!

If you ever get to meet her just say "Knock Knock" and you'll get the best knock knock joke ever!

Yeah for a great roommate!!! And also, thanks for not judging the multiple posts in one day, I'm sure it will die down after I stop thinking of good topics to write about! But they just keep coming to me!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to comment on this. THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT! There are cookies in the kitchen, btw.

    ReplyDelete