Thursday, November 12, 2009

Make Believe Fridays!

I love it when I have short weeks like this one! I'm waiting for time to stop standing still so I can gather my bags and head over to the Chicago Greyhound station. I'm going to make a point to take pictures or a video while I'm there this time because I don't think anyone could possibly believe how awful this place is.

To give you an idea, it's like an airport full of homeless people. Oh and there aren't chairs to sit on. Oh and the staff are absolute idiots, very mean and short with people who have questions. To give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure they deal with all sorts of, shall we say "raw" people on any given day and they probably make just barely minimum wage.

Oh Thursday's that feel like Friday! I love you!

Sorry for the short blog, I'll have more to report (with plenty of pictures I hope) on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment