Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 Months To Go!

YIKES!  It's almost def-con 5, we're at threat level midnight, code red people!  Only 4 months left to go!

It's rather exhilarating getting so close to the end of this engagement!  Finally being married!!!  I am of course freaking out by now over the details.  Whoops...

Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to a week in Cancun?  I mean, I plan on getting some sun (although I don't predict a lack of sun to be a problem in July in Illinois/Iowa) and relaxing on a warm beach with crystal blue waters!  I'm also very pumped to take advantage of the all inclusive-ness of the resort we're staying at!

Look how happy we look, although I should probably go to the hospital, something is wrong with my skull
 FOUR MONTHS TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment