Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weight on the scale

So, per the recommendation of my trainer, I've got to STOP focusing on the number on the scale.  The number is arbitrary when it comes to weight loss believe it or not especially when you're working on building muscle.  That's why I haven't seen it budge even though my pants are fitting better and my body is starting to look different.

I would like to see that number drop about 10 pounds so it would eventually be more like 140 but I am growing to understand that if I'm eating right and working out the way that I am and not seeing the results on the scale is discouraging.  Even though I'm not seeing a numerical result I need to look for physical results.  So that means you'll start seeing more pictures.  Lucky you.

Because let's be honest, on my wedding day and going forward it's not going to matter what I actually weigh, it's gonna be how I look.  Which is awesome btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment