Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bridal Meltdown 1 of many

Ok, so I'm having one of those terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, wedding planning days.  First of all, it turns out the premarital counseling we did with my fiance's uncle was no good.  Awesome.  So that means we have to go back in May (approximately 7 hour drive - EACH WAY) for additional counseling through the church, which admittedly isn't a bad thing, but it's just super stressful since we did this already.

Secondly, as it turns out, people at churches aren't very organized.  Well perhaps that's an inaccurate statement... there have just been several miss-communications in regards to what times our rehearsal will be, a pastor that doesn't know when our wedding is, and that there are still details to hammer out.

There are some things that the church doesn't allow that I wanted to do:
Example: Throw lavender at us as we're exiting the church
Solution: Bubbles, dammit!

I wish that I could just have gone to Vegas.  It could save me some headaches!! 

It's seriously getting about that time, in one afternoon two of my weekends were just booked up with road trips back to Iowa.  At the end of the day I just need to remember why we're doing this in the first place, but sometimes that doesn't help when I get overwhelmed!

1 comment:

  1. yikes! well hopefully they will be pretty spring drives:)

    ReplyDelete