Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Snowfall

I woke up this morning to a cold surprise.  It was the first snowfall of the year... and it stuck - so far.  I feel like going outside with my hair dryer and just letting it run.  That'll make a difference, no? 

The bitter cold snow was covering my car.  I had to brush it off this morning.  While wearing ballet flats.  The snow touched my feet.  I got colder.

I get into my office and it's like they've never ever heard of heat.  Honestly, pretty much everyone in my office has a space heater, but we can't have one back where we sit because it will "blow a fuse".  So me and my fellow dispatchers sit in the back of the office.  Freezing.  All damn day.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, we don't have working heat in our HOUSE!! Hopefully that will be a cheap & easy fix!

    ReplyDelete