Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I wrote this blog a long time ago

I have a post scheduled to be released today.  That's probably the problem with me just spewing my thoughts randomly whilst at work.  That means I can't tell you that this morning I set the alarm to ring 5 times with 10 minute intervals. 

Husband didn't appreciate it.

Also, dispite my trying to quit coffee, I wanted a bit today.  Turns out that the coffee machine at work is leaking or something.  So they slapped a big ol "do not use" sign on it.

Source: My iPhone camera

There must have been a flood.  Notice the styrofoam cup risers!  Something similar but unidentified under the microwave.

Quality: iPhone Camera
Of course, I'm going to consider this divine intervention.  I don't need coffee anyways.  I have my water.  And vodka.  (kidding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment