Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tomorrow - It's gonna be the same

Sometimes I go a little crazy and update my blog 2 times in one day.  Some of you should be happy because I had quite the dry spell there for a while. 

I just wanted to share with you what I ate for lunch because it was insane.

1 cucumber
1 apple
1 tomato
a handful of grapes
1/2 cup(ish) of garbanzo beans
3 hard boiled egg whites
almond slices
1/4 cup of quinoa
a little bit of olive oil
red wine vinaigrette

ALL SLICED AND DICED INTO A SALAD! 

I am full. 

Take that food pyramid.  I got my fruits and veggies all in - in one meal no less!

Oh crap, I still have a bag of carrots to eat in the fridge.  Maybe they'll have to wait until tomorrow.  But I'm eating the same lunch again.

I rule.

Tomorrow, I promise posting a picture of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment