Thursday, November 10, 2011

Safari - So Good-i

Yo - Yo - Yo!

So it's not snowy anymore in paradise Iowa.  But I'm sure we're going to get hit with it hard any day now!  I'm a little excited for snow, but mostly I hate it!  I like snow when it's falling from the sky, but when it's on the ground it's gross.  Also, it hides where dogs do their business when owners don't clean up after them.  So I'm fine with the snow all a'melted today.

This weekend we're going to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Husband's side of the fam.  Should be fun because, well - this girl loves turkey!  But of course I've gotta remember that I have my first official weigh in (the one with the results from the week before, starting weigh in is just depressing) on Monday.  So I have that going through my brain. 

I know you're not supposed to do this, but I tend to weigh myself just about every morning.  And I definitely FEEL different and I can say with confidence that my weigh in on Monday should be a successful one.  I know I can get down to my wedding weight, probably before my birthday even.  The problem is I've just gotta keep myself in check.  Weight loss is sexy.  Weird right?  It's even fun to write about.  But maintenance is about the most effing lame, boring thing to write about.  Anyone want to hear the same story on the news daily?  Who cares if the DOW remains stagnant - although in these times that might be a good thing.  But what I'm trying to say is that I know I can get back to my old/new self in a matter of weeks.  But how do I keep motivated once I'm there?
Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment