Tuesday, December 21, 2010

200

Can we please talk about how I'm going to be married in 200 days!!!

I have so much to think about still. Here's a list of a few things:

-When should the wedding start? Does anyone know how long a Methodist wedding lasts? I'd like to keep the break from wedding/reception as short as possible to start the party!

I would like it to start around 5:00 or 5:30

-Do we want to do a shuttle from the MU to the Gateway? This is important for family members who want to drink and stay at the Gateway... I don't want drunk drivers!

Safety First!

-What do we want for food? We are definitely doing a seated dinner with Chicken, Beef and a Vegetarian option... also a kids menu!

NOM NOM

-How do I want my hair to look? Makeup?

Basically I wanna look HOT!

-SHOES, when are the cute peep toe shoes coming out (fashionable readers, please tell me when the summer shoe styles come out!)

Purple shoes please :)

-Invitations, definitely doing the seal-n-send ones. But when do I order them and the wording!!! Oh the wording is an ART!

Keep it simple, stupid.

-Wedding Songs: Me coming down the aisle, first dance, entrance song??? There are so many to decide!

No dollar dance, please.


And this is all I can think of in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment