Sunday, December 5, 2010

These Pretzels are Making me Thirsty!


Soooo I found something that I think would be a fun DIY favor for the wedding guests! Once again I seek inspiration for Squirrly's Blog!

I like the idea of having a snack for the guests that they could enjoy. It doesn't seem too difficult to make either.

I've made the twist pretzels in almond bark before in the past and it's not too difficult! The best part is that we can eat whatever mistakes we make hahah (evil laugh)

I think I could probably do this a week or so before and they would be fine. I can't do them this far out though which is kind of a bummer since they look so tasty! AND FUN TO MAKE :) If I decide to do this there will be pictures to follow!

2 comments:

  1. you will have to practice and x-mas is the perfect time for almond bark pretzels...I also hear they ship to Sweden nicely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! They probably should be made in advance :) Just to do some quality control!

    ReplyDelete