Thursday, December 9, 2010

With the Fishies

The Fiance and I went to the Shedd Aquarium on Saturday! It was an amazing day, that's why you've been reading about my Saturday for the past few days haha.


We were able to get myself in for FREE because I'm a Bank of America customer. They have free admission for BOA customers the first weekend of the month. Then I paid for the Fiance because, let's face it, I'm a baller, and it came to $32 total. Including a 4-D showing of Happy Feet.

What's 4-D you ask? Well it's the added dimention of spraying water on you, vibrating seats, things poking you in the back freaking you out, bubbles... it's pretty cool!

Here are some pics of the day!




In front of the aquarium.



Japanese Snow Crab (totally not sure if that's right or not)

Doing "The Jellyfish"




The Coral Reef


Me in my 4-D spectacles waiting in line to see the 20 minute (ish) showing of Happy Feet. I hadn't seen the movie before so I think that was the shortened version!


I really really like jellyfish.

I recommend that you DON'T try the chili at the cafe. But other than that, a super fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment