Monday, December 20, 2010

And A Happy Holiday To You

Happy Holidays....
... Is what the terrorists say. Merry Christmas from That Easley :)

Today was a vacation day and I did some cleaning and wrapping of presents! The fiance and I don't have a Christmas tree so I decided to fashion one out of construction paper to spread a little holiday cheer in my apartment.
Don't be jealous, this tree is fantastic.

And underneath is the bounty of Christmas presents for my family :)

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas all! I wish everyone safe travels and fun with your own family!

2 comments:

  1. haha that line on 30 rock was my favorite - i feel like dan and i have said that to each other 87 times since. love your tree:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if I should say this or not, but this photos is loaded with info!!!! Mawahahaha!! - (only GLEKs will get this...if they even get it at all!) - Anonymous

    ReplyDelete