Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Making of a Bridezilla

Ok, I am going to confess something here. I will probably be a bridezilla. At least a mini-one.

I came to this understanding on Sunday when watching Bridezillas with my fiance. I should rephrase that, while I was watching Bridezillas and the fiance reluctantly sat next to me on the couch hoping I would turn it off.

So anyways, here is when you'll see the bridezilla in me come out, this isn't exclusive to wedding related events.

-If you provide extremely poor customer service
example: Fitness Together when I completely ripped the guy a new one...
-If your doing or lack of doing something makes my life harder
example: people that don't shovel their sidewalks. I called a complaint line on Sunday to report a stretch of sidewalk that was covered in thick snow.

I'm sure this list will add up quicker than I care to admit. But in the meantime, I need to practice on creating crocodile tears and overuse of the phrase "I was PROMISED _____".


I'm sorry in advance.

2 comments:

  1. got your save the date today bridezilla - recognized that background:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    That picture is funny, but not you!! You are going to be a calm, happy bride... NOT A BRIDEZILLA!

    ReplyDelete