Saturday, December 4, 2010

Week In Review #1

As part of my wedding fitness inspiration I plan on putting together a Week In Review each Saturday.

So here goes nothing:

Challenge: This week I wasn't able to re-register at the Health Club near the train stop. The reason is because they were going to charge $99 bucks to reinstate my membership. That in combination with the fact that the membership is $79/month plus it doesn't have a whole lot of stuff going for it (no classes, no pool etc) so I'm going to walk to the YMCA at least 3 times a week. Anything more than that during winter will be a bonus.

Additional activity: Daily walks during my lunch hour.

Tuesday: I had an awesome workout, I lifted and really pushed myself after work. Other activity included an hour walk during my lunch hour and about 35 minute walk to the YMCA.
Food-Cereal for breakfast, String Cheese for snack, Eduardos Spinach Stuffed Pizza (one slice) and BBQ chicken pizza (two small slices, thin crust), protein shake - I know, I'm such a meathead, and turkey sammich (that's how I spell sandwich, get used to it) with a glass of milk.
NOM NOM NOM

Wednesday: Today I had a pretty pathetic walk that was balanced out by a lot of walking, probably about 2 hours total. Today I had cereal for breakfast and a string cheese for a snack along with my big awesome salad including a whole zuccini, 3 tomatos, a celery stalk, a whole apple with an olive oil/balsamic vinaigrette dressing (spelling), for dinner I had chicken with angelhair pasta and marinara sauce, along with a handful of almonds and some chips and hummus

Thursday: Today I didn't go for my walk during lunch like I normally do :( But after work I lifted using the ActivTrax thing the Y provides. I had cereal for breakfast, string cheese for snack, 3 chicken tacos from taco bell (served fresco, meaning without cheese or sour cream), another string cheese snack in the afternoon and chicken with marinara sauce for dinner along with some chips and hummus and a small handful of almonds.

Friday: No workout today, I took a 1/2 day of work and I'm spending it with the fiance! WOOT WOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment