Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can't wait for the weekend

I know I can't possibly be the only one that's thinking this... but I just can't wait for the weekend.  It has been a loooong short week... But one of my fave co-workers and I went out for "my boss makes me cry" drinks today (but don't feel sorry for me, I'm seriously so awesome it doesn't even matter). We each had 3 martinis - delish.  I wish I took a picture, they were so yummy!  Pomegranate Martinis with blueberries (or later on, blackberries - I suspect they switched the fruit because they were getting low and we had already had 2 martinis by that point!)

What are you doing this weekend?  I'm planning on catching up on my Judge Judy on DVR, watching Going the Distance, and MAYBE working out.

PS: Losing Weight Benefit Number 67:  You feel the effects of alcohol MUCH faster :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! I don't have plans really this weekend!! YAY! I too plan on working out. I just fixed my nike+ sensor....it was saying I was running at like 7.15 minute mile!! HAHAHA - Wrong! Hoping it is working now. I was going to after work tonight, but it is like -11! Brrrrr!! 4 miles tomorrow & HOPEFULLY a nice fat 6-er on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete