Sunday, January 16, 2011

Putting Myself Out There

Thank you to all of my friends and family that read this blog, and thank you to my new readers.  I'm really getting excited about putting my story out there for the world to see and to be held accountable by all of my readers.  I know that you are few and far between right now, but I do appreciate you all so much.

It's beyond motivating to share my story with you and to hear your feedback and read your comments. 

I just mentioned something out loud to my fiance.  Until I said it I wasn't sure that I even had this as a goal.  I want to have 100 followers by the end of 2011.  A lofty, yet not at all unachievable goal. 

So there it is.  My story will be heard!  Thanks for being there for me :)

2 comments:

  1. I think we all love a good story where we can see and feel the motivation of each other and encourage each other. Thanks for sharing yours!! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete