Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

It's 2011!

Time for the obligatory New Years Resolution blog.

Although from a newly "addicted to blogging" blogger who likes to discuss her weight loss efforts with you all, it's come to my attention that I don't really have a New Years Resolution... not right now anyways, and not about weight.

See in the blogger world, I've come to discover, that every day offers you a resolution. A resolution that you don't have to wait to tomorrow to do something incredible. There's a motivating thought to chew on.
Blog Resolutions:
To continue my motivation into the New Year and to help inspire others via this blog or in person. I would love to have more people following my blog because it's really fun to know that when I write these posts it's to an actual audience! Likewise if you have a resolution to comment more on my random musings, I wouldn't be sad about that!

Health Resolutions:
To drink more water on the weekends. At work I regularly drink from my 1000 ml camelbak water bottle which I highly recommend. In fact I might actually do a giveaway in the future using my own money to purchase a camelbak as a prize! (Note to self, must to an Elizabeth's Favorite Things blog post and do giveaways in 2011)

Relationship Resolutions:
To try and not let the little things bother me as much as they sometimes do. For instance: "Why don't you close the curtain when you get out of the shower" fights.

Other Resolutions:
Take more pictures! 2011 will be an eventful year and I want to remember it dagnabbit!

1 comment:

  1. I also LOVE my camelback water bottle! For some reason it's a lot easier to drink out of it at work. I haven't figured out a good weekend solution either.

    ReplyDelete