Sunday, January 16, 2011

I went to Jared

I went to Jared to get my ring sized, turns out I'm a full 1.25 sizes down from when I last had my ring size measured before I was engaged (and only 70% of me was curious to know my ring size so I could casually drop hints to my then boyfriend/now fiance).

Tomorrow I have the day off and I'm getting my dress altered.  It's a little bit too long and I need to trim it down.  Other than that I think it fits pretty well.  Overall I'm excited to go to a store with flattering mirrors in every direction so I can check myself out in the dress again.  That sure beats walking around in my bedroom with the door locked screaming at my fiance that he can't come in looking at it sitting in the closet in it's bag.

Since I have the day off and the fiance doesn't I think I might go catch Black Swan.  I just need to see it.  If I haven't mentioned it before, I have the teeniest girl crush on Natalie Portman.   LOVE HER!  And I just saw on the Golden Globes that she's pregnant.  Oh she's going to have a cute little baby :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment