Friday, January 7, 2011

It's My Birthweek

I don't think people should celebrate the DAY of their birth, but the whole week of it.
Hell I'm turning another year older and I'm pretty proud of where I'm at today! It's been a fun year learning to eat properly and becoming more active.

This weekend I get to spend with my whole family, including lil bro that flew in from Seattle! I am so excited!!!


I am going to celebrate by making Spritz Cookies tonight (my first foodie/recipe blog to follow) and eating Edy's Take The Cake ice cream! Hey, I heard there's no such thing as calories on your birthweek and I tend to believe theories that directly benefit me! And the future fitter and healthier me will eat ice cream and cookies as part of her diet so darnit I'm gonna eat it too!

Also, a quick shout out to my new followers! I am excited to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment