Thursday, January 27, 2011

I WILL!

Whew, you know when you've finished a big project at work and your life feels like it can finally resume?  I'm pretty relieved actually because I'm in that very state right now. 

So anyways, a quick reflection on my week so far - I've been LAZY!  I'm not proud of it, but I haven't been eating that well either.  I feel kind of like a big ol bag of crap right now and I need to snap out of it!  Hopefully now that this monkey is off my back I'll be able to get things back to normal but my tiny little gym isn't going to reopen until TUESDAY!

Public Statement:  I WILL go to the rinky dink gym that's free in my apartment complex.  I WILL do both cardio and some resistance training.  I WILL do this every single day until my gym opens back up on Tuesday.  

The hardest part about working out at this facility is that I usually go to my apartment first and it's just oh-so-cozy, and look- Judge Judy is on the DVR, and I have all those yummy things to snack on... or drink ;)  I get to wear my jammies and relax after a long day.  Laziness won't cut it and Future Elizabeth certainly won't be happy when I'm not looking and feeling awesome on my wedding day because of my behavior today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment