Saturday, January 22, 2011

This one's for you, Frau!

Ich lerne Deutsch!

One of my goals for 2011 (continued from 2010) is to learn German.  Last year I purchased Rosetta Stone's 5 volume German set and I completed the first disk in about a month or two, but I've been stuck on the second disk for nearly 7-8 months... I blame my laziness and my lack of tools to learn.  So this weekend with a gift certificate from my mom for my birthday (THANKS MOM) I purchased 2 German workbooks.  One to help with vocab and the other to help me learn verbs and how to conjugate them.


Today I did self directed homework that mimics the Spanish homework I had in high school (Thanks for the excellent teaching, Señor!). 



The above pictured are the first lessons worth of verbs (yikes) with 2 exercises worth of conjugation.  My hand hurts!  But I've already learned more basis about conjugating that I learned through Rosetta Stone!

What have you done this Saturday to get you closer to your goals?

2 comments:

  1. Prima! Es tut mir leid. Du hast mir gefragt und ich hab' leider noch nichts gemacht.

    Ich bin SUPER stolz!

    Frau

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. Can I borrow disk one?! :)

    ReplyDelete