Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Derailed

Ugh, tonight after work I felt defeated.  The gym that I have access to is CLOSED yet again, and won't be open until February 1st.  I'm a realist, I don't want to go work out at the rinky dink gym that's free in my apartment complex.  But what am I gonna do the next week when my access to cardio equipment is unavailable? 

Seriously. 

I have no willpower right now to turn on a workout DVD.  Seriously, the biggest loser is on, that's basically like a workout, no? 

So I'm keeping busy CLEANING!  Since I'm getting home earlier the next few days, I'm planning on being active in more practical, everyday ways.  Today was kitchen cleanup day!  I cleaned the gunk that was stuck to the counters, cleaned the dishes left in the sink, scrubbed the stovetop, and cooked a super yummy chicken dish. 

The fiance better be thankful, tomorrow I'm cleaning the bathroom.  It's a date. 

In other news, I filed my taxes recently and I've got about 1,000 buckeroos coming my way.  I have this undeniable, unavoidable urge to SHOP!  I want to buy this dress to wear to my rehearsal dinner!!! 

It's very springy and fun (in my opinion).  I'm probably gonna buy it no matter what, but what does everyone think?

3 comments: